MAKE A RESERVATION
Please read the following rules before booking your table
OUR DINE IN RULES
- IF YOU ARE SICK DO NOT VISIT THE RESTAURANT.
- Any guests exhibiting potential cold, flu, or COVID-19 symptoms will be asked to leave immediately.
- Guests will be only be allowed in the restaurant when there is a seat available please wait for your text message letting you know that your table is ready before entering.
- All guests are required to wear a mask/face covering at all times when they are not seated. This includes children, who we request please stay seated with their parents at all times. We also request that your face coverings cover both the mouth and nose.
- Guests may only leave their seat to use the restroom or leave the restaurant. Unfortunately, this does mean that all children, no matter their age, must remain seated with their parents at all times.
- We will have single-use paper menus as well as QR Code menus available.
- We will not have waiting areas. Guests are encouraged to wait in their vehicles while waiting for a notification that their table is ready.
- All parties are limited to 6 persons or less.
- Reservations are limited to 1.5 hours per reservation. If a table is not reserved for subsequent time slots. We are reserations only at this time so please be respectful of others.
- A reservation guarantees that we will have a seat available for you; however, we reserve the right to refuse entry or service to any person at any time. Michigan’s Liquor Control Code specifically requires us to refuse service or entry to any individuals who are visibly intoxicated.
- To-Go & Delivery Orders will be available during all open hours. Place your to-go or delivery orders here.
- We reserve the right to add or change rules at any time in order to ensure the safety of our staff and all of our customers.
- Menu items may change at any time due to ingredient availability. We apologize in advance